Tuesday, July 10, 2012

this moment

It's been almost a year since my last post! A whole year! The older I get, the quicker the years fly by - it's true. One minute I'm swaddling my first born against cold winter nights, and the next I'm packing her lunchbox and waving her off to kinder. I measure them against the pantry door, the lines getting higher and higher as the months roll on. Their growth both saddens and excites me.
So I photograph, I write, I document all the moments that I can - because I've learnt how quickly they disappear when I'm not paying attention. And I'm going to try and keep this fresh and updated, because I would love to sit with my girls one day and look back on it - when they are big enough to understand how very precious these memories are to me, and them... x


No comments:

Post a Comment